Menu
Gillian48
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo rebooting itself

For the past 2 days at around 7.15 each evening my TiVo box reboots itself. It’s never happened before. Any idea why?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo rebooting itself

Hi Gillian,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your TV box. Silly question, have you manually rebooted the box to see if this helps? Sometimes it can get stuck in an update loop and needs a bit of a virtual kick to restore functionality.

If you've tried this to no avail, I'd also like you to try manually connecting to the network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Please let us know whether either of these resolve the issue and we can take it from there.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Gillian48
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

thanks for your response. I tried everything you suggested but nothing worked unfortunately. I got a new box sent out as VM said mine must have a fault and now the new ones started doing the same thing. It’s really frustrating me now to the point I feel like leaving virgin which would be a shame as I’ve been with them since the telewest days. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gillian48

Thank you for updating us.

We are sorry to hear that the issue with the TiVo is continuing.

We'd like to take a closer look at the equipment through your account if that's OK?

We'll send you a private message in a moment advising of the steps we need to take to access your account.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning

We did send a private message yesterday for the account details. Our apologies if this wasn't received.

We'll send you another private message now.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos