Menu
calshius
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box wont power on

Hey guys,

Followed the instalm guide and tried a few different kettle plugs but the tivo box wont even power on, no lights or anything so I reckon its a dud.

What do I need to do to get a replacement?
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box wont power on

is the whole box not switching on its completely dead any lights on if its dead then try and message back on here so forum team can do tests on their end to see if they find anything if they do they will private message to get engineer out to fix it or engineer will replace box and services are free many thanks for posting jonnie
0 Kudos
calshius
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it's completely capoot.

Plugged other devices into the socket it is in and they all work fine so not related to power swelling or anything that I can tell, maybe a power surge popped it? No idea.
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try power button on off switch on box see if it activates if nothing then try seeing what it states on screen any messages like box not activated if so or its totally dead then it's a engineer job forum team can get it looked at try post again all the best jonni ex virgin customer
0 Kudos
Tashhart1988
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lucky you, quick escape then from the agonising pain of the loading screens and that's on a good day. In all seriousness hope you get a new box that's better.
0 Kudos