cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo box problem

Nellydeeps
Joining in

Problems with TiVo box - had corrupted series links, recording pauses, now EPG not working. TiVo box in other room working fine - I think it’s knackered - trying to report fault impossible on website just called and they don’t open until 8

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'll answer your 2 points separately...

1: As far as the box problems go, can you explain them in a little more detail - what's happened etc? There are a few things you could potentially try, depending on what's happened - and I'm intrigued by the "corrupted series links" especially. EPG not working is also potentially an easy fix.

2: Online fault reporting - it's genuinely impossible, because the facility doesn't exist, outside this community forum. And you're right, VM CS doesn't open until 8am.

If you could explain what the issues are, there may be some fixes open to you - I'm not promising, it may be that your box does need replacing, but I think there's a good chance of at least solving some of the issues on your existing kit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks