cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo box not connecting to Internet.

Chrisdavy
Joining in

My broadband and normal TiVo service is fine, but my box isn’t connected to the internet, so I can’t watch Netflix/iplayer etc.

It says Network Availability (C133) on the home page.

I’ve checked the cables, and tried to reinstate the connection via the settings in the help menu, but it says ‘failed whilst negotiating’.

Just the standard white power light on the box.   No other lights showing.   Have tried full shut downs and restarts.

Any ideas???

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Chrisdavy 

I've moved your post to a new thread as the other thread has been locked.

There are currently issues affecting video on demand and catch up services following yesterdays outage which may be affecting your good self.

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chrisdavy

Thanks for posting and apologies for the TV issues.

I've done a system check today and no issues are showing. I hope therefore everything is sorted but please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill