Menu
Jodbot
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box no signal error & starting up screen

Tivo box keeps going blank then I get no signal or startup screen, My Tivo box has been doing the same thing for 4 days. I  try restarting by switching the box and tv off for a while and then switch back on. I've checked the cabling connections. But still get "No Signal" or "Starting up" screens.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box no signal error & starting up screen

Hi Jodbot,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the TV issues. Have you got this sorted since posting? If not, please let me know and I can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Jodbot
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’ve had a replacement box but now getting Network error code 7012, this has been reported and was promised a call from the Network Department several hours ago but still not received any any call - been without TV service now for 10 days, not a happy customer any more!

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Given that you're paying for a TV service... I'm not sure I'd be off the phone to C/S personally. If you have the time, then you can always decline the offer of a callback and (politely but firmly) insist the fault is dealt with while you're on the phone.

In the meantime I sympathise. You really shouldn't have to do this!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you haven't received your callback Jodbot.

I'd like to take a further look into this for you, but may need to look into the account itself to do so.

I'm going to pop you over a private message with some security questions now if you can please respond to this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos