Menu
Message 135 of 285
Flag for a moderator

TiVo On Demand unavailable Discussion thread

Hi

We've created this thread to combine all TiVo on demand conversations that started due to an issue on March 29th.

This includes error C130, C133, and C501

This issue is affecting customers with TiVo set-top boxes where some customers are experiencing latency and some are unable to use the video on demand services and apps through our TiVo boxes and TV Anywhere app.

For updates when we get them, please visit and subscribe to our topic here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/TiVo-On-Demand-unavailable/m-p/3381284

We apologise for any inconvenience caused while this continues.

Thanks

0 Kudos
sgt
Up to speed
Message 1 of 285
Flag for a moderator

Another day another problem

If  it  isn't the  broadband  it's the Tivo  box   if  it  isn't  one  or  other  it's both at the  same time.

Today's  loss  of  all  functionality  other  than channel selection comes with Virgin's standard  we are fixing  it  message.

Any  chance we  will get the  services  we are  paying  for  all the  time?

megan_16
Joining in
Message 2 of 285
Flag for a moderator

unexpected problem

I am having trouble getting onto my recorded shows, catch up, and on demand ,

I keep getting pop ups saying ' unexpected problem' then its taking me back to the home page?

anyone help????

0 Kudos
Slawrence11
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 285
Flag for a moderator

TV tivo having issues again

This keeps happening every few months. Why am I paying over £50 for xl package only, to not being able to use on demand tivo!!! This is not once in a blue moon, it's too frequent. I'm really thinking about going back to freeview. They have many channels that Virgin have now anyway.
Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 285
Flag for a moderator

Re: unexpected problem

I kept getting this message as well, I think there's a problem nationwide.  Is the error message C501??  I think VM are working on the issue.  Although if you want to watch a program you've already recorded, you could click the play button on the program list and that might work?

wackyracer999
Joining in
Message 5 of 285
Flag for a moderator

C133 error code

Hi, I'm getting this error code when trying to use the catch up facility. Can you help?

Thx
chrispayne3108
Joining in
Message 6 of 285
Flag for a moderator

Catch up problems

I am unable to access the catch up tv service. Error message states 'catch up is temporarily unavailable l. Please try again in a few minutes.'

No matter how long we leave it, the service does not appear to work.

This has been happening repeatedly on catch up.

Can you please advise?
tinsoldier27
Tuning in
Message 7 of 285
Flag for a moderator

Re: unexpected problem

Recordings are C501 as well and the search facility is not working.

I have been recording all the shows I did not want to miss after On Demand went down for over a month last year. Now I cannot get my recordings. I wish I had not got rid of my video recorder.

Darrenjm
Joining in
Message 8 of 285
Flag for a moderator

C501 error

Every time I try and play a recording I'm getting an unexpected error c501. I read about going into the network settings and trying to connect to virgin media but it gets to "connecting" and then says "failed whilst negotiating". I can watch channels fine just not my recordings. Please help.

Also getting the N18 error message. I have tried rebooting the router, didn't work. The internet is working fine on other devices.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 285
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up problems

It is a known issue - See this post: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/TiVo-On-Demand-unavailable/m-p/3381284...

You can check for progress on the service status page