Menu
Andrew628
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box pausing on playback

Any ideas on what the solution maybe when your TiVo box faultless on playback.

the playback after pausing or recording often stops, jumps, goes fuzzy and won't continue. Been doing it for a while now & it means we can't use the laud facility anymore?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box pausing on playback

Hi Andrew628,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

I've located your account and I can see an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault on the network in your area - Ref.(F005227378). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and have set a review for later today.

I'll check back with you tomorrow to run diagnostics and make sure everything is okay.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andrew628
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This isn't the problem as it's ongoing and only on delayed playback or paused recordings.
Any other ideas please?

The fault you mention is a frequent one also when we get no signal and have to reboot wveything to get the box working
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Andrew628,

Thanks for your reply.

Since things haven't improved for you then what I would like to do next is to arrange for one of our engineers to check the hard drive.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos