Menu
Tony00007
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible & disgusting customer service

From today it had been 4 days my mother had been without broadband TV. On her behalf had been trying to resolve the matter with no luck due to no answer will trying to call. Yesterday my mother decided enough was enough & as from 4th of September her provider will be BT. So today twice will trying to cancel my mother's virgin media package I had the phone put down on me. I just hope all calls are recorded so this behaviour won't happen to anyone else. In total been on the phone for over 2 hours. 

How can I cancel my mother's virgin media package without speaking to someone at virgin media? 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible & disgusting customer service

Hi Tony00007, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry for the experience you and your mother have recently had with us. I can assure you it's not the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

I can appreciate that you posted this on Saturday so can I ask if you've been able to give your mothers notice in since then?

If not please give us another call on 150/0345 454 1111 and we'll get this sorted as soon as possible. 

In the meantime we'll be sad to see your mother go and we wish her all the best with her new provider. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos