Menu
Haipee
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Terminating current subscription and switching to a new package

Hi there,

As my 12 month subscription is due to expire on 1st May, I would like to give my notice to Virgin that I will not continue with the current subscription for mix bundle of £45pm as the price will increase to £58 pm after the 12 month period

I thus wish to switch to a new contract with the Mix Bundle, which is currently being offered at £47 per month for 12 months.

Please let me know how to terminate the current contract at expiration date, 1st May and to switch to new contract of £47pm.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terminating current subscription and switching to a new package

You can’t cancel your contract then immediately become a new customer.

The best you can do is speak to the Cancellations department and negotiate what price they can do in return for a new contract minimum period.

Call in, taking the ‘thinking of leaving’ options.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Haipee
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ernie,

Thanks for your reply. I have expressed myself poorly.

I basically want to switch to new package because if I continue with my current package, the fee is increased to £58pm.
So I would be grateful if you could point to the right direction - who I can send an email to or phone to discuss switching to a cheaper option.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No email. Phone 150 from your Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 and take the ‘thinking of leaving’ options to reach the UK-based cancellations department who are also the Retentions department.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos