Menu
mar45
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV listings Menu unresponsive

my channel list of programmes has slowed down so much that it took over an hour to scroll through the programme menu to see what's on today that I want to watch. Any suggestions please? I've switched everything off for 5 mins to reboot but still very slow & unresponsive 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV listings Menu unresponsive

Hi try going into help and settings press OK then settings then network and reconnect to the virgin media network system.Regards Micky
mar45
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying.  I have just done the sequence of Home thumb down thumb up & play play play that someone on here suggested which seems to have improved things for the time being. I've also permanently deleted all the deleted programmes because I didn't realise that the retrievable delete only sent them to recycle type bin. Though thinking about it they'd have to be still on the disc to be recoverable Doh !!!  If it starts to slow down again (which I'm sure it will after reading the numerous complaints on this problem) I will definitely give your suggestion a try.    Thanks again

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mar45

I'm sorry for the problems with your TV service recently.

I've taken a look at this from our end to run some tests and things are looking as it should at the moment, I hope that means things have improved? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos