Menu
ianjayne
Rising star
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixellation and freezing

How much longer do we have to tolerate this issue it’s been going on for years now ? - thinking of cancelling our TV. 6A8C99F2-A85C-43FB-8D9F-BF4550D8D7B6.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixellation and freezing

Hi ianjayne, 

Thanks for your post, 

I can appreciate any downtime is frustrating, however if we'e aware of an issue we'll have it resolved as soon as we can.

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

Thanks,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex

Whilst this issue is still posted as unsolved  our service back around 1200 yesterday when the channels re populated after about an hour to do so. It was ok after that for the remainder of the days viewing.

We’ve not looked yet today, if no further comments raised you can assume AOK. For the time being.

However I am going to speak to retentions as after a price increase this year to date and no real improvement in matters we are not at all happy. 

I &J

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All services now restored.  Spoke to retentions after some 30 minutes waiting, wait was worth it though.  New contract, better deal.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ianjayne,

Thank you for keeping us posted and letting us know that you've had everything resolved to your satisfaction. I'm glad to hear you're happy with the deal you've been offered 🙂

Thanks,

Rachael