Menu
Gazzapen
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Listings disappeared?

Hi, we have suddenly lost all our channel listings. It just displays as 'to be announced'. Everything else works, but i don't think it will allow us to make any new recordings? Catch up works and we can watch any thing recorded. I have tried rebooting etc. Nothing was unplugged. We can watch any channel, we just can't get any info on it. Any ideas folks? Gary

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Listings disappeared?

Do a network connection and report if it completes successfully.

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now >

0 Kudos
Gazzapen
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ernie

Yes I did that a couple of times, thanks and left it for an hour or so the latter time, which sends to have done the trick, as it's looking back to normality again!

Thanks again

Highlighted
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If it's a V6, ensure it consistently has a good connection to your broadband hub to prevent it happening again. If it's a TiVo, it points to an upstream signal issue and the problem will likely return. You'd need an engineer out in this case to rebalance the signal levels.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Gazzapen
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your advice, it is a TiVo and as we've had everything for over two years now, I guess we ought to book an engineer to check things over.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gazzapen,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I see our awesome community members have been able to offer some great advise in regards to the connection for the TiVo and I am happy to hear you have been able to resolve the issue. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance 🙂 

Thanks,  

Nat
0 Kudos