cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide wrong?

rockpiler
Up to speed

Hi - I am not sure if this is the right place for this or not.  I decided I would record 'The Bridge' on 4Seven this week when it is repeated.  Episode 3 was stated as being on 16/6 at 22:35 and episode 4 on 16/6 at 23:35.  Now there is only episode 4 showing in my planned recordings.  I have checked on other media pages ie TV Times / Freeview / Channel 4 and they are all stating that it is still showing both episodes.  Please can someone check what is right here and what is wrong?  Thanks very much for any help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@rockpiler wrote:

Hi - I am not sure if this is the right place for this or not.  I decided I would record 'The Bridge' on 4Seven this week when it is repeated.  Episode 3 was stated as being on 16/6 at 22:35 and episode 4 on 16/6 at 23:35.  Now there is only episode 4 showing in my planned recordings.  I have checked on other media pages ie TV Times / Freeview / Channel 4 and they are all stating that it is still showing both episodes.  Please can someone check what is right here and what is wrong?  Thanks very much for any help. 

Hi @rockpiler 

According to my 360 4Seven will be showing The Devil Wears Prada on 16th June during that time slot. It's the same as the information provided on the Freeview EPG.

According to my 360 the next episodes of the Bridge due to be shown on 4Seven are  episode 5  at 00:30 on Thursday 23rd, immediately followed by episode 6.

Series 2, episode 3 was shown at 22:00 yesterday on CH4,  and episode 4 will be on CH4 tonight at 22:00

I don't know if the All4 app is available on the TIVO box, but all 8 episodes of series 2 are available to view using the All4 app (but they aren't currently available via catchup).

If the programs shown in the VM EPG are different from that shown on the broadcasters own website then you can report  it to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@rockpiler wrote:

Hi @rockpiler 

According to my 360 4Seven will be showing The Devil Wears Prada on 16th June during that time slot. It's the same as the information provided on the Freeview EPG.

According to my 360 the next episodes of the Bridge due to be shown on 4Seven are  episode 5  at 00:30 on Thursday 23rd, immediately followed by episode 6.

Series 2, episode 3 was shown at 22:00 yesterday on CH4,  and episode 4 will be on CH4 tonight at 22:00

I don't know if the All4 app is available on the TIVO box, but all 8 episodes of series 2 are available to view using the All4 app (but they aren't currently available via catchup).

If the programs shown in the VM EPG are different from that shown on the broadcasters own website then you can report  it to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Also remember a TiVo/V6 will record the first-available episode of any programme, not necessarily the one you've selected.

You can also use "view upcoming showings" to find any repeats if necessary,

https://www.channel4.com/tv-guide currently matches what my V6 EPG is showing - tonight 10pm C4 for E4

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks