cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports red button

The__Jase
Joining in

How are you supposed to access football by the red button? Tried loads of times and getting a default game, not the one I want. 

Tried via on demand and got 19 minutes of adverts!

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's not VM's fault.

The Championship red button matches are normally shown on Sky Sports Football

For some reason Sky removed all the red button games for today and tomorrow apart from tonight's Huddersfield v Preston game (which was also shown on Sky Sports Arena)

They usually show the red button games on the Sky Sports app, but they weren't aired there either.

Sky updated their Championship Fixtures page  and Live sport-on-sky page with the new schedules earlier today.

I was looking forward to watching my local team on the red button tomorrow night, sadly I won't be able to now.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I was going to post about this last night & then found they had been removed from the schedule at short notice. Not VMs fault this time.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks