Menu
CRShirra
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports HD

I recently updated to Sky Sports HD when changing my plan. The channels were available for 10 days until my new plan kicked in and then they stopped and now say I need to subscribe. My new plan states I subscribed to Sky Sports HD along with my other changes and then it says I removed Sky Sports HD at the same time, when obviously I did not. I am now paying for these HD channels and not receiving them. I tried phoning the apparent customer services team where I wasted an hour of my time with someone who it seemed had no idea of how to help me and instead spent the time asking me to repeat my problem over and over. I was originally planning on moving to Sky until Virgin moved me onto this new plan and I am now instantly regretting this. Can someone please try and resolve this for me or point me in the direction of someone who could actually help instead of the Virgin contact centre. 

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports HD

Your best bet is to.phone in again and go down the Thinking of Leaving route and speak to someone in Retentions where you will connect to s UK Call Centre who will be able to help you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports HD

Hi CRShirra, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

I am really sorry you've been having some problems with the Sky Sports HD subscription. I would love to see what we can do to help you and have sent you a private message so we can discuss this further. 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos