Menu
Highlighted
astran2002
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Setting a series link.

I am trying to set a series link for Suits. I have never seen it and it is starting  from series 1 on paramount. There is more than one series showing at once. How do I stop it from recording them all. The only options I’ve got is New which doesn’t work as they are not new and everything which as expected records everything.

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Setting a series link.

there should be a 3rd option, something with "reruns" in it.

not in front of my TiVo at the moment so can't remember exactly what the rest of it might be - possibly "new and reruns"?

0 Kudos
HairyFacedHuman
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Your only option is to go into the Suits page (or planned recordings), go to upcoming episodes and delete the planned recordings from the seasons you don't want. You'll have to do this weekly.

As far as I remember there is no way to record only one season of reruns if you're starting with the first session.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I agree with @HairyFacedHuman. Your simplest option is to take the approach of letting a series link, set for ‘New & reruns’, schedule and record all seasons currently being broadcast on Paramount. There are only two seasons showing, 1 and 7, so you can either delete season 7 recordings or just keep them - they shouldn’t take up too much room.

There may be an approach using Bookmarks, where you can specifically target a single series, but I’m not familiar with its use and don’t want to upset my own series link trialling the facility. My series link is set to New and Streaming only to catch the latest season when it arrives on Netflix.

astran2002
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That’s what I thought. I remember there used to be the option to record by series but it’s obviously not there now.

0 Kudos