Menu
Highlighted
Crazycarole69
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Set my TiVo box to record two shows on tv last night. Got up this morning and neither have recorded???

Set my TiVo box to record two shows last night on bbc1. Got up this morning and neither have recorded! Any ideas why this happens. It has happened before also. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Set my TiVo box to record two shows on tv last night. Got up this morning and neither have recorded??

What does it say in hiccups? 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Crazycarole69
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Set my TiVo box to record two shows on tv last night. Got up this morning and neither have recorded??

It says not recorded 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We'll that's unhelpful, you may have to wait for a virgin rep who can look at your box remotely 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Set my TiVo box to record two shows on tv last night. Got up this morning and neither have re...

Hi Crazycarole69, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with recordings - and that the Hiccups menu doesn't explain what the issue was specifically.

May I ask what you were trying to record? 

Tom 

0 Kudos
Crazycarole69
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Set my TiVo box to record two shows on tv last night. Got up this morning and neither have re...

Two programmes on bbc1

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

What programmes? 

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Crazycarole69
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Casualty and strictly lol xx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I can't see any obvious scheduling issues that would have prevented them from recording.

If they're set up on a series link try double-checking the settings for them to ensure they're suitable. You can do this via  My Shows & Recordings > Manage Series Links+.

The default settings may not be suitable if you're recording many of the same show. 

It could have just been a one-off glitch causing the recordings to be missed, in that case we can only apologise - but if you encounter any further issues with recordings going forwards please let us know so we can check for any issues with your box.

Tom

0 Kudos