Menu
Jobe
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Series link failed this week because TV program name change.

I have a series link on Monday’s on Discovery HD for **bleep**in Rides. Now for Series 5 episode 1 to 6 the programmes have been registered as “B..... rides” and this is what my TiVo series link is looking for.

Now today episodes 7 & 8 (Dec 17th) have been setup as “**bleep**in Rides” on the TiVo and have subsequently failed to record.

Looking at the upcoming episodes, from episode 9 onwards it’s gone back to being called “B... rides”.

Please can whoever programmes the guide on TiVo please stick to one name and refrain from changing it half way though a season as it causes it to not record.

This isn’t the first time this has happened with this programme as it has happened with previous seasons.

71C48992-1492-4B66-A5F5-605065C24E7A.jpegNormal listing1BD5B0A9-FECF-4805-B49F-8B0966CD805A.jpegListing this week

0 Kudos
Jobe
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series link failed this week because TV program name change.

Lol that’s hilarious, even the VM forum doesn’t like the name change and has auto bleeped the word from my post!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jobe,

We are really sorry about that, have you managed to set up a new series link with the new name?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Jobe
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe_F,

Yes I did, although it is only for those 2 episodes, as from episode 9 onwards it goes back to the other name.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I have got the fed back for you, I hope you have been able to watch your show 🙂

Thanks Joe_F

japitts
Super solver
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I see this one has (hopefully) now been resolved, but for the benefit of the OP, you can email examples of these to tivoguiderrors@virginmedia.co.uk - you won't always get a response, but they're very good at getting errors fixed within 24hours or so.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@japitts wrote:

I see this one has (hopefully) now been resolved, but for the benefit of the OP, you can email examples of these to tivoguiderrors@virginmedia.co.uk - you won't always get a response, but they're very good at getting errors fixed within 24hours or so.

Slight error, @japitts? Missed an ‘e’ out of the email address?

TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk

gareth_r
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Better still, stop treating "**bleep**" as a swear word. My golden retriever **bleep**, sorry, lady dog, is most upset by this American habit. 🙂

(I am gratified to note that we will not have a similar problem if Arsene Wenger ever becomes manager of Scunthorpe United)