Menu
brt1919
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Series Links

I've done some searching on the forum without finding anything quite the same as my issues.  My issue is that series links where I have watched everything & the folder is empty, randomly show up again in my shows.  I click the option to delete everything in the folder & the folder goes away, only to appear again sometimes a few seconds later & sometimes the next day. Sometimes it might be a series that I have only recently finished watching & deleted them, but other times it's something I finished months ago & the empty folder just appears again at the top of My Shows lists.  Just to clarify, when you click on the folder there are no shows in it, not even streaming ones.

The only way around it that I can see is to delete the entire series link altogether which yes, is a solution, but means I may not find out when the next season is on.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Series Links

Are the series links setup to include streaming and recordings?

If so it could be the episodes that are available on streaming that is causing the folder to reappear - but if the "view" is set to "recordings only" then it would look like the folder is empty (they'd only be visible in the "streaming & recordings" view).

EDIT: There is also the standard IT Support approach - turn it off and on again (i.e. turn it off at the plug for 30 secs and then let it reboot, that may sort the issue).

Keith

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
brt1919
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Series Links

Well that was easy enough to solve - thank you. I’ve changed the settings on them to recordings only & it seems to have removed them now. I’d kind of ruled out that option given that the folder was still empty even though it appeared out of the blue

thank you

0 Kudos