I'm sorry to hear that you're still being affected by this fault. I have looked into this and can see that it's still currently under investigation (NKE00008499).
We have been advised of a work around for this which I have listed below for you.
1. Ensure that the Hub is NOT in modem mode
2. Ensure that the configured DNS server addresses are: 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 These are under Home> Help and Settings> Settings> Network>Network Status
Then please perform the following:
1. Log into My Virgin Media
2. Click on My Apps
3. Click on Websafe
4. Turn Child Safe ON and click update
5. Turn Virus Safe ON and click update
6. Turn off the set top box and leave off
7. Reboot the Hub wait for it to fully load up
8. Turn On the set top box
9. Wait a few minutes while the box to boot up and loads its information.
10. Retest Netflix
11. If Netflix doesn't work, wait an hour or so and try again.
12. Do a forced connection by going to : Home> Help and Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now
I can only apologise that it's taking so long but hopefully this will be resolved in the next update.
New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Is this suggestion for the TiVo or the V6? I don't have broadband. And what has Netflix got to do with this error?
Good questions. I don't know what Netflix has to do with the supposed solution at all. I have a TIVO box. It does seem a bit long winded to have to go through all what was suggested to stop series links reorganising themselves.
Hi HairyFacedHuma and rockpiler,
Thank you for taking the time to post back in the Community.
My apologies it looks like I have posted the wrong information on this thread.
I have checked into this again for you and we do not currently have an update on this, our engineers are aware of the problem and are still investigating this issue.
As soon as we have an update we will let the Community know.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused by my last post.
After well over 2 years, I assume that this problem is unlikely to be fixed any time soon.
I also still have this problem