cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STV

tinsoldier27
Tuning in

Why is the new app so sticky and what you get on Virgin does not correspond with the site on my computer. This is a pity as the home site list looks pretty good.

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a potentially valid question, but one that you need to direct at STV - it's their app.

https://www.stv.tv/info/contact lists enquiries@stv.tv as a contact address

If it's anything like the ITV & C4-branded apps, then the vast majority of the content is available on all platforms but there are examples where that's not the case. Again, STV should be able to confirm.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have downloaded the app on Amazon and it is much better. The Virgin app is poor. Virgin is fast becoming a glorified video recorder and little more.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@tinsoldier27 wrote:

I have downloaded the app on Amazon and it is much better. The Virgin app is poor. Virgin is fast becoming a glorified video recorder and little more.

That's what broadcast based platforms always have been. Watch the channels or record. If you want streaming only services there are plenty of alternative ways to get them.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks