Menu
jolliffe
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

SH3 not connecting to printer

Until I have the new hub 3 installed, my Epson printer worked fine .Now my husbands iOS phone my android phone and my laptop won't connect to my printer. I called virgin and they asked for £30 to fix it .As it worked perfectly before I had the Hub3 I didn't see why I should pay. especially as they said they would guarantee it for 4 weeks. They eventually sorted it out over the phone and got it working again .But the next time I tried to print it does not connect. I have noticed many complaints online about this but virgin don't appear to care and indeed now say it's not their fault. Is there any way a complaint can be made that they will listen to . Or do I just need to give in and go back to sky. Any advice would br most welcome.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: SH3 not connecting to printer

Please don’t post multiple threads on the same issue in different fora - it’s against the forum’s rules.

Please don’t post in inappropriate fora.

I have made an initial response here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/New-super-hub-3-no-printer-connection/m-p/3920772#...

I will likely move your posts to a more appropriate forum when I get a chance.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos