cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish service

Fedup2000
Tuning in

Our tv box keeps switching itself off and we are now unable to watch anything on iplayer etc. We have called, emailed, messaged Virgin, but they have done nothing to help. We registered a complaint, which they closed even though I told them there was still an issue. Short of cancelling our contract I’m not sure what else to do, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yeah, that's not right. Although - sadly - not a surprise.

If you wait around here for a day or so, VM staff should pick this up and hopefully give you slightly more help than you've had thus far.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A TV box that's restarting itself clearly has a fault.

What did VM faults say when you called and explained your issue to the agent?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

When I eventually got through to actually speak with something, they said switch it off and on again. When I said this wasn’t working they referred  me to their website. Then closed the case, even though I told them it still kept falling over, it’s been months like this 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yeah, that's not right. Although - sadly - not a surprise.

If you wait around here for a day or so, VM staff should pick this up and hopefully give you slightly more help than you've had thus far.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Fingers crossed! 

Fedup2000
Tuning in

We do pay for our television. We pay Virgin. That’s why I tried to get them to do something about it, but they’re not interested in resolving it. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @Feduo2000 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having the issue with your V6 box. 

I have taken a look for our end and we are going to need to get an engineer out to you. 

I need to pop you over a PM so that I can confirm your address. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Please do