Jaxster030924
Joining in

Can I request a replacement power cord for my tivo box on this forum? Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can indeed - staff might take a couple of days to respond though.

Why do you need a replacement power cord? I'll ask to save the staff team the job...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can indeed - staff might take a couple of days to respond though.

Why do you need a replacement power cord? I'll ask to save the staff team the job...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Power cable is gubbed pure & simple 🙂

Is there anything I can do to flag the fact that I'm looking for a replacement cable or will someone from Virgin just pick it up?
Box in one room isn't working but the socket seems fine. Swapped the cable from the other room to try and it worked so assuming that's what the problem is. Cheers

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you want an urgent response, the best way is to call. 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

VM staff work their way through posts, the current response time on this board is around 48hours.

Hi Jaxster030924, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you are having an issue with your TiVo box power supply. We certainly can get one sent out to you. We'll just need to confirm a few details on your account to ensure it's coming to the right address 🙂

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Jaxster030924, 

Thanks so much for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad that things have already been arranged for you. If you do have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Take care and enjoy your weekend. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs