cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement TiVo remote

paulh3
Joining in

I'm in the same boat as the OP I need a replacement V6 remote and have tried over several months to get the web form to work. It doesn't and the problem still exists even after all this time.

There is no obvious way to contact the website admins to let them no of the problem. I opened a complaint to try to at least make Virgin aware of the problem but I don't think they have a templated response so they effectively passed the buck back to me to try someone else. They did say they may be able to help get a replacement remote but wanted £9.99 handling fee even though the web form says "Looks like we can send out your new remote totally FREE". When I asked why I have to pay the fee I got another reply basically saying they couldn't help and to try another way. Very frustrating 😞 

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @paulh3,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having ordering a new remote control, I would be happy to get a new remote sent out for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @paulh3 and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L