cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control with larger buttons for elderly relative

murphyd23
Joining in

How do I request a remote control with large buttons for my elderly relative please?  I have seen that this dilemma has been raised before but it wasn't clear how to request them.

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @murphyd23 

You can call in and request one, but it's easier if you just leave this post a day or two and a member of the Forum Team will pick this up and organise obtaining an accessibility remote with you,

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi murphyd23, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

As mentioned by newapollo, we can get this ordered for you. We will need to confirm the account details of the person who needs the remote though. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi murphyd23, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm afraid we are not able to access Virgin Media Ireland accounts. This community is for UK customer's only. 

In order to get the remote ordered, you will need to contact Virgin Media Ireland directly. You can find all their contact options here

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs