cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control with larger buttons for elderly relative

ReggieBB
Joining in

How do I request 2 remote controls with large buttons for my elderly relative please?  I have seen that this dilemma has been raised before but it wasn't clear how to request them and I cannot spend ages waiting in a telephone queue again!

18 REPLIES 18

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ReggieBB,

Thanks for getting in touch with us over the community forum. I can get this setup for you via a private message.

I will drop over a private message in a moment, so that we can confirm your relatives details and get the new remotes ordered for you.

Regards

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming that over a private message ReggieBB.

I have been able to raise the request for the remotes for both boxes and you can track your delivery information from here.

Regards

Steven_L

Please would you also send me the details of how to get a large button remote for my 86 year old father. 
Thank you.

cyriljames

Hi Cyriljames,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for the late reply, have you been able to arrange the new remote since posting?

Let me know if not and I can pop you over a private message to help.

Alex_Rm

Bluey1989
Tuning in

Hi,

Please can you send my 85 year old relative who is registered blind a large remote for the virgin TiVo box.

rensharr3
Joining in

How do I request a large button remote for my mum and dad? Thanks

Hi, 

They unfortunately don’t do a larger remote, they sent out a high contrast remote but it’s still the same size.

What is the high contrast one like. Does it make the buttons clearer? 

Hi it’s white with black buttons, didn’t really help us with it not being bigger but may help you.