cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control code for LG TV

malvis
On our wavelength

Does anyone know that remote control code for an LG 43UH661V 43 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart TV? We would like to transfer it to a Tivo remote control so that we can control the volume of the LG TV with the Tivo remote control. We have tried all the LG remote codes from various lists found on the web without success. 

Help from someone with the know-how would be most appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
11 REPLIES 11

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

malvis
On our wavelength

Thank you jb66. 

Your suggestion worked immediately.  I had tried so many codes but not the one you suggested.

Grateful to you for your know-how and prompt reply. We don't have to juggle two remotes now.

Malvis

We've got the same tv and same challenge. Have tried 0011 but no joy. Quite possible that I'm doing it wrong. Could you guys say exactly how do enter the code and get it working?

Cheers

Jason

Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jason

Sometimes clearing the code before trying a new one can really help, you can find more information on the remote codes by [clicking here]

We'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

machineghost
Rising star

Great!

Thanks - it worked when I tried again!

For some strange reason it also works on the new TV I got this afternoon

My new TV is the LG TV Model Number 49UH620V

Another TV code needed for my Virgin remote - LG again and model LG65E7.  Any suggestions?

Have you tried 0011?

Have you tried 0999 with the Channel Up/Down buttons to see if that turns your TV off?