Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 31 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red flashing light and solid blue light

Hi Sheila,

Welcome to the community.

I can see there are a number of boxes on the account so I'd just like to check which one is having a problem.

I'm just going to pop you a private message to request further information which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
TomMcKenzie
Joining in
Message 32 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am having the same issue as well. I unplugged the virgin box for a couple of days and now it is stuck on the ‘Starting Up’ screen and the box has a red light flashing with a solid blue light. Tried the usual turn off and on and putting HDMI cable in different ports of tele but no joy. 

Please could you assist?

Best,

Tom

0 Kudos
Gottzi
Joining in
Message 33 of 43
Flag for a moderator

My TiVo is my second box and has been off for a while as been decorating the bedroom. I also have 1 flashing light and 1 fixed blue light. Any chance of some help with this?

Regards David

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 34 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi TomMcKenzie

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service.

I'd like to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I'll send you information regarding this in a private message which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Josh14Hill
Joining in
Message 35 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

I am also having the same issue a flashing red light and a solid blue one, the screen is stuck on “starting up...” 

0 Kudos
Gottzi
Joining in
Message 36 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Our problem was caused by the engineer the previous week who had accidentally disconnected the cable to the TiVo unfortunately the box was also faulty so has been replaced.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 37 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

I just wanted to let you know that if you want a member of the team to take a look at the issues you'e experiencing, create your own post as per our Community guidelines.

Apologies for any inconvenience you're experiencing

Craig

0 Kudos
lisalisa1970
Just joined
Message 38 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi have had this problem now for 2 days is there away to fix this or do I need anew TiVo box I’ve done all the turn of etc still nothing please help 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 39 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi lisalisa1970,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Can you expand on what the issue is you're having? 

^Martin

0 Kudos
loldellow1
Joining in
Message 40 of 43
Flag for a moderator

I am experiencing a solid blue light and a flashing red light on my TIVO box. I have not switched off the box but I am wondering if it is a problem with my signal cable as this has a fault? Please can someone investigate? 

0 Kudos