cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: VM Store purchases playback issues

Heather2174
Joining in

Hi,

I am also having this problem, I have done for at least a year. Its only the virgin store, I have many other apps that stream perfectly. Its very frustrating when I have bought these movies and often they are unwatchable. It's very hot and miss as to whether the problem persists throughout the movie. My box is plugged in via ethernet cable and I have tried different times of the days to playback.

Any more ideas?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Heather2174 

I've moved your post to a new thread.

And with that in mind, can you explain what your issue is? It sounds like an issue with PPV OnDemand programmes?

Can you use other OnDemand services ok? It's the same underlying technology being used.

You've mentioned your box being connected by Ethernet cable, but the thread you added to was regarding TiVo boxes which have their own inbuilt connection and don't use Ethernet. So can you confirm which box you have? Check here if you're not sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Heather2174,

Could you give the Store Team a call on 0800 027 0801, and a member of our team will be more than happy to help with the issues that you're having?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Heather2174

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you managed to check on the above from the very helpful japitts? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs