cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TiVo box keeps rebooting

Popey1985
Tuning in

Hey guy's has anyone got a way to fix this please my parents are not tech savy so asked me to have a look there box has had no issues at all then all a sudden today it's started rebooting ever 30 - 40 minutes 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Popey1985 

I've moved your post to a new thread.

Any VM TV box that's rebooting of its own accord - nevermind more than once a day - is clearly faulty. There's 2 ways you can report this box fault in order to arrange the tech visit or replacement you'll need.

1: Call 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options to speak to a faults agent.

2: Wait on here for VM staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

You've mentioned that the faulty box in question is your parents account - I'm guessing the forum account you've registered, isn't using their details?

Are you an authorised third party on their account, that you can speak to a faults agent on their behalf?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Popey1985 

I've moved your post to a new thread.

Any VM TV box that's rebooting of its own accord - nevermind more than once a day - is clearly faulty. There's 2 ways you can report this box fault in order to arrange the tech visit or replacement you'll need.

1: Call 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) and choose the "I have a fault" options to speak to a faults agent.

2: Wait on here for VM staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

You've mentioned that the faulty box in question is your parents account - I'm guessing the forum account you've registered, isn't using their details?

Are you an authorised third party on their account, that you can speak to a faults agent on their behalf?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for the advice i have set up using my details but i do have 3rd party access i will call virgin in the morning as it's resetting constantly 

Hi there @Popey1985 

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear your parents are facing this issue with their Hub. 

Can I ask if you were able to call us and have this looked into at all?

Thank you.