cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TV Pixellation Worse Than Ever

Xtefe
Tuning in

We have the same problem.  Engineer came out and said it was not our end.  There is an ongoing issue in our area that they aim to fix by 15:00…

yesterday.  Now left hanging.  We are paying for a service we are not getting!

For me the channels most disrupted are

120 it be+1

125 W ***

126 Alibi

127 Dave

128 Really

129 Yesterday

130 drama

137 Sky crime

143 4seven

180 Sky replay

245 Eden

286 Hgtv

44 REPLIES 44

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Xtefe

sorry that you are still having issues with the TV Pixelating. I have rechecked the ticket that is open and can see the estimated fix time is still set as tomorrow at 9am.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

The problem has largely cleared since Monday evening with only very occasional pixelation.  Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for updating the thread Xtefe, 

Do keep us updated & if we are able to assist you further then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Unfortunately after just over a week without the issue, pixelation is back, certainly on the Yesterday channel. 🙁

Thanks for coming back to us Xtefe.

Sorry to hear the pixelating has returned, especially on the YESTERDAY channel. 

As you posted on Tuesday, how have things been over the last two days? Have you noticed any improvements or is the issue still the same?

Please let us know so we can assist you further. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi,

I don’t think we watched those channels yesterday although a program the TiVo recorded on Alibi 10am yesterday has the pixelation.
I just checked Yesterday, Alibi, Really and Drama and they are all working.  So it seems the issue has cleared again. 

Thanks for the update @Xtefe, and we're pleased the issues has cleared

Do please come back to us if this re-emerges

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, 

Well it’s back again, Alibi, W, Dave, Really and probably others.  I checked the recordings on the TiVo and I have a program recorded from alibi at 17:00 and again at 10:00 the following day.  All the 17:00 recordings for the last 3 days have the issue and the 10:00 are ok. So there may be a time of day element to the issue. 

And now the 10:00 recording (from today) pixelated too, although not quite as bad as in the event. This is very frustrating and disappointing. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you're able to call in when you're having these symptoms, there's a strong chance the remote diagnostics should pick something up in real-time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks