cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't view TV guide. Error M58. How to reactivate TiVo?

robert_fernando
Tuning in

Hi,

Did a reset cure your m58 error.

Will  a reserve wipe existing recordings on the tivo box ?

Regards

Robert

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@robert_fernando 

I've moved your post to a new thread.

I'm assuming you have an issue with your TiVo displaying an M58 error and/or not having any info in your EPG (TV Guide)?

Can you use OnDemand services, that also uses the internet connection that's used for updates. If you do, follow Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media services now, and re-check in perhaps 20-30minutes.

All the reset options under Home > Help & Settings > Clear or reset my box, show on the screen what you will and won't lost, before you go through with the reset. A basic restart won't wipe any recordings, current or planned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi robert_fernando, thanks for your post.

Sorry for any issues you've experienced with your TV service. I've taken a look into this today using your forum details and wasn't able to identify any issues with the box or service - so hopefully things have improved for you now?

If the helpful advice offered above doesn't help please keep us updated with how things are now so we can look further into it if needed.

Tom