cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random appointment I need to cancel

TonyH2
Tuning in

Anyone tell me how I cancel an appointment?

TiVo box was playing up 10 days ago and an engineer came out, it’s knackered and needs replacing he advised he didn’t have one and would arrange for one to be sent to me. 

Got a call from someone trying to arrange an engineer to visit but I am unable to commit to a date in the next few weeks. Told them this but today received a text saying that an appointment has been booked and that I have two options text back the issue is fixed (it isn’t) or get charged £25 if I am not there. 

Can’t find a number to phone to speak to someone and get this sorted, can anyone give me a customer service number or tell me how I contact someone to get this sorted. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
log into My Virginmedia (on a computer, a phone doesn't format properly) there is a section for appointments and complaints
you should be able to amend or cancel from there

Thanks. Tried that through the app first and it only gives me the option to reschedule to some point in the next four weeks. 

Don’t have access to a computer currently or a landline phone. Absolute shambles trying to sort a simple issue, complaint it will be then. 

Hey TonyH2, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are struggling to cancel your tech visit. 

I would be more than happy to get this looked into for you.

I am going to send you a PM, please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?