cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme Guide Wrong

JanT27
On our wavelength

I'm trying to record The Apprentice tonight but it comes up with about two hours of East Enders on the programme guide.  Is this a problem with my Tivo box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

You mention a TiVo box and posted on the 360 forum you can check which box you have here 

The guide on my 360 is showing correctly and it 'should' be the same for V6 and TiVo boxes although I have just seen a similar post on the V6 forum here if you have a V6 or TiVo you could try pressing Home, Help and Settings, Settings, Network, Connect to the Virgin Media service now. That should refresh the TV guide.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

You mention a TiVo box and posted on the 360 forum you can check which box you have here 

The guide on my 360 is showing correctly and it 'should' be the same for V6 and TiVo boxes although I have just seen a similar post on the V6 forum here if you have a V6 or TiVo you could try pressing Home, Help and Settings, Settings, Network, Connect to the Virgin Media service now. That should refresh the TV guide.

JanT27
On our wavelength

That worked, thank you very much.

roy247
Community elder

Good to know.

Hi JanT27 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of the issue with your TV programming guide. Huge thanks to the community for identifying the issue and getting it sorted for you! 

Please let us know if there is anything outstanding you need our support with and we will offer help!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly