Menu
Thunderbolt71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems with replacement TiVo box

Hi folks.
I had a problem with our original main viewing TIVO box which was installed just over a year and a half ago, it became extremely slow and buffering for minutes on end. An engineer came out approx 2 months ago and replaced the box as it was faulty, although I was informed it was a problem at Virgins end? Now, this NEW box has begun not letting us watch some recorded programmes, it is buffering for a long time again and I am also getting error messages on screen such as (C133) along with a Network Connection Unsuccessful message, i.e. at the 'Connecting' section it states (Failed whilst negotiating) I have reset the TIVO box and router with no luck, switched everything off and back on again, with no luck. All other boxes in the house are working normally. I am really starting to get annoyed at this as we are paying almost £90 a month for yet another slow main virgin box. >-Z Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Stephen Priestley
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with replacement TiVo box

Hi Thunderbolt71

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service at the moment. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problems with replacement TiVo box

Hi Thunderbolt71

Thanks for taking the time to let me know that your service is working as it should at the moment, I'm glad. 

As for the set top box operating slowly, I can see it;'s been left turned on for quite some time so try rebooting the box. If it doesn't help, then it'll at least allow us to get more accurate test results to diagnose the issue.

Apologies again for the inconvenience it had caused and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide