Menu
Nick_72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Problem with YouTube App

Hi
Recently the YouTube app has stopped working properly. It now repeatedly stutters, making viewing/listening far from enjoyable. Spoken to tech help a number of times who offered the usual reboot box advice which made no difference. Told a broadband fault in the area was the problem and would be solved in a matter of hours. Passed through to device support and on the last occssion told that the app was being upgraded nationally.

Few weeks on and the problem persists. When can i expect the issue to be resolved?
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with YouTube App

Afternoon Nick_72,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

In regards to the issue with YouTube, we are aware of this issue and working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Once we have further updates we will let you know.

I can imagine how frustrating this must be and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nick_72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Sam.

The issue has persisted for weeks. How long is it likely to take to get it resolved? It's a service that we pay for that is currently not fit for use.

Nick
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick

We are working hard with our partners to resolve the issue with the YouTube app through TiVo (Reference NKE00007058). 

There's no review date set for this but we're looking to have this sorted as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes, the YouTube app is definitely becoming unwatchable yet again!
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

CORRECTION - YouTube is now totally unwatchable!
0 Kudos
Nick_72
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely. 'Far from enjoyable' was massively understated.

Sorry Craig but your reply was was nothing but a platitude and did nothing to address my main question...when will this service that I'm paying for be fixed? Earliest answer please.

Nick
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick

There is no review date set at the moment unfortunately although our intention is to get this resolved as soon as possible, we're working with our partners responsible for the app to make that happen.

I really am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused,

Craig

0 Kudos
Nick_72
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Do you have a review date for this yet? The problem still persists.

Nick
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nick,

Thanks for popping back.

I have taken a look to see what the latest is and currently there is no new estimate fix time.  I can see it is being work on by our teams to resolve as soon as we can.

I am sorry that I am unable to advise of a more specific timeframe, I can assure you it is a working progress to get this fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos