Menu
mike45
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem watching a recording a second time

To watch a program the first time I go through the usual highlighting routine to get a list of options that starts with 'play'. If I try to watch the same recording again I only get a list of options that starts with 'delete' and there is no option to play the recording. Why is this and what can I do to stop it happening?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem watching a recording a second time

Hi mike45,

Welcome to the community.

I have tried to check your V6 but it's currently showing offline so I'd just like to confirm whether it's switched on at the moment?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mike45
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose

V6 is now switched on.

Many thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

There may be an issue with the hard drive if you're unable to play any recording a second time.

If resetting your V6 by the mains doesn't work then I'd recommend clearing the hard drive but this would result in your recordings being wiped.

This way you should be able to continue recording as normal but if the issue isn't resolved then we would need to arrange for a technician.

I have added a link here which will explain the different options and which steps to take regarding clearing your recordings.

Please let me know how you get on

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos