Menu
Boznorm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Previously rented film

We rented A Star Is Born last night and had to pause it. Trying to find it to watch the rest tonight, but we can’t find it anywhere. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Previously rented film

Hi there Boznorm 

Thanks for your post. Really sorry to hear you weren't able to watch the rest of the film, I appreciate this would be frustrating. In order to continue watching you would need to select the film again and it should give you the option to resume watching, as if you were trying to purchase again. 

Were you able to watch the rest in the end or did you miss it? 

Let me know and I'll do my best to help. 

Hollie_B

0 Kudos
Boznorm
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response - no we weren’t able to do anything writhing the 48 hour period, really frustrating. We tried to effectively rent again but when putting in our PIN we got a meassge saying it wasn’t available at that time. I tried calling Virgin but couldn’t get to speak to anyone. We ended up renting again the following night with a note-to-self to get the extra cost refunded. Is it possible you can you organise this on my behalf please as I dont want to descend in to a maze of phone options again?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Jean_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Boznorm 

Thank you for responding to community.

Thanks for your post.  I certainly appreciate the frustration that you weren't able to watch the rest of the film, because of the  PIN error message saying that it wasn’t available at that time. 

Are you able to speak to our cable tech team about this? We’d love to help: you can text our cable team on 07533051809 – free for Virgin Media customers. We’re open 8am-7pm Monday - Friday.

Please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Thanks.

Jean_F

0 Kudos