cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up on Cartoonito Channel only

Carlos19731
On our wavelength

On MyVirginMedia TiVo box I keep getting a pop-up from the weekend when I’m watching the Cartoonito channel only 🤷🏻‍♂️ it keeps coming up that his channel is free during the month of October and then I will Need to upgrade in November 🤔 but I’m already subscribed to this channel with my current TV package which is mix TV Is something changing with this channel in the coming weeks or a month 🤔

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Quite a few recent threads on the same - this pop-up is advertising what seems to be a free-to-view period during October.

If... you either have the chargeable kids add-on, or have this channel included on a legacy package (which "Mix" is), then you will continue to have this channel after the freeview period has ended.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Quite a few recent threads on the same - this pop-up is advertising what seems to be a free-to-view period during October.

If... you either have the chargeable kids add-on, or have this channel included on a legacy package (which "Mix" is), then you will continue to have this channel after the freeview period has ended.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks