Menu
Ch0pp3r
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Poor streaming

Hi folks. 

Can anybody help? My father has been having lots of issues lately with his broadband. The router is upstairs. Tv is downstairs. He streams Netflix and amazon via a PS3 and the broadband is 100mb. It was working ok but lately it’s been really bad. Constant buffering. I have turned the router off and on and it hasn’t made any difference. He maybe gets 5-10 minutes viewing and then it buffers from anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes. 

Thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor streaming

Hi Ch0pp3r

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

Testing the box from our end shows no errors, I hope that means things have improved since your post? If not, get back in touch and we'll do what we can to assist.

Talk soon
Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ch0pp3r
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Who’s box did you test? Mine or my fathers? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ch0pp3r 

The account linked to your Community profile information, I'll send you a message requesting some information for your fathers account to take a closer look there.

You can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos