Menu
Kayla85
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor service

From the day I signed up to virgin media the service has been poor to the point where I have health and safety issues with the way the connections where done to having no internet service for weeks on end. 
customer service is poor to the point where they up graded my service with out my consent and charged me . 
I’ve had to pay for extra Data on my mobile because because my broadband service never works.It’s been so stressful I’ve had to complain to CISAS and making a claim for compensation for the days I’ve missed off work waiting for engineers  for the same issues to arise just hours

after them leaving and the distress and inconvenience and health and safety issues they left my home in with a toddler running around.

PLEASE SAVE UR SELF THE STRESS AND STAY AWAY FROM VIRGIN MEDIA!

not worth it I should hear from CISAS in the next few days hopefully my nightmare with virgin media finally going to be over 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service

Hi Kayla85,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the service issues you've raised. As you've mentioned your complaint is at the stage of independent adjudication, we cannot get involved in that part.

However, can you expand on the health and safety aspect so I can assist you further?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kayla85
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

please see photo below ,the engineer told me he would return to put a cover over the socket and I messaged him he never replied. If you send me a email address I can screenshot the text messages 

253C8B2F-9B4F-4C45-A207-5FF70E4E19B6.jpeg

0 Kudos
Kayla85
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John 

It won’t let me send you my photo so please send me your email address.

the socket where he connected my virgin has no cover as he had no covers for it on the day he came out to set up my virgin media in February. 
I’ve called up and text the engineer and no ones come out so live wires are just hanging out of my wall and it’s extremely unsafe as I have a toddler.

please let me know what  Email address I can send the Photos and text messages too for you to see for your self.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We can see the photo that you have posted, thank you for that. 

I will need to send you a private message so we could get this sorted. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Kayla85
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I did send a pictures and elaborate on the Health and Safety issues before last week unfortunately I’m at the point where I’m so frustrated and dissatisfied I’m just going to leave it CISAS to resolve.

Regards 

Michaela Edwards 

0 Kudos