Menu
xxrachxx_89
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Poor TV Signal /pixellation

Quite a few of my channels have got very bad signal. They will jump/skip, be very pixelated and basically just unwatchable. A few of them won't even show a picture they will just say the channel is unavailable due to bad signal. I have reset my box many times and it does nothing and my box is less than a year old.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor TV Signal /pixellation

Hi xxrachxx_89,

Thank you for posting and for letting us know what you've already tried. I'm sorry that you've been having TV issues and have struggled to resolve this.

I've had a look at the backend of your services but have been unable to run any tests on your TV connection as the box is currently showing as powered off. Would you be able to switch this on and let us know so we can take another look?

Just to check, have you also ensured all connections to and from your TV are tight and secure? It may be worth unplugging and reconnecting each cable.

Whilst investigating your section of the network and some of your other logs, it looks like there are some issues with the broadband service entering your home. This could well be part of the same issue. Have you noticed any broadband trouble at all?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
xxrachxx_89
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes thank you, I've got my box on now.

I haven't really had any other problems with my broadband, my wifi has been working fine.

Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi xxrachxx_89,

Thank you for switching this on and for letting me know your broadband is performing as expected. This helps to narrow it down slightly.

Our backend systems are still struggling to connect to your TV box properly to be able to diagnose the problem. I'd like you to try manually connecting to the network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Could you also let me know whether you've tried disconnecting and reconnecting all the cables to rule this out?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
xxrachxx_89
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have checked all cables and reconnected them but the problem is still there

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am really sorry about that xxrachxx_89

If you can reply to the private message I have sent you, I can look into that for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos