Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellation

Hi reeygeezer,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

How long had this been ongoing for?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Micks1
Joining in
Message 12 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Seem to have pixellation problems picture breaking up on most channels normally bottom half of the screen 

0 Kudos
Lakesfan
Tuning in
Message 13 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I’m in the WN5 area and am getting severe pixelation on my TiVo box recordings since Thursday .

live TV ok but recordings of HD channels (108 113 162 etc) badly pixelated.

Rebooted TiVo box on Thursday and seemed to happen after that. 

Please advise when this will be fixed

Thanks 

0 Kudos
ZakStarchild
Joining in
Message 14 of 26
Flag for a moderator

HI there, this has been going on for a couple of months, it started around the time the main "Network" if you like, channels all went full HD i.e. 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 and these are the ones worst affected, although it is now spreading to others, both live and recorded. Following earlier advise I read on here, every week or so I unplug or turn off at the back, wait a couple or 5 minutes, then turn it back on, usually that stops it for a week or so, although at the weekend it was a couple of days.

Over the weekend it's been worse, with sometimes half the screen pix-elated, not good if you're trying to use subtitles...

I'm in Edinburgh, Scotland

Hugh

0 Kudos
biglkev
Joining in
Message 15 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Still ongoing here in Norwich area 22 NR7 area. Channels affected this evening are ch4hd, sky one hd, bbc4hd and Quest HD. Sky cinema Disney HD is almost unwatchable so becoming a joke. Contract is up in a couple of months so will ditch and switch to Sky at this rate.

Tech support were no help last week. All connections are tight, hdmi leads changed, other sources checked, different TV tried. Checked coax is not near any power supplies. Issue is worse on one of our Tivos than the other.

Also get short audio drop outs on the cinema hd channels.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting in touch Lakesfan.

Sorry to hear of the problems with pixelation you've been having, are you still experiencing the issue since you last posted on Sunday? We had a fault ticket open but it has now been closed.

We would like this to get this looked into further with our faults team, we can do this via online chat? If thats ok with you, please join the chat, using the box on the bottom right of your screen and the team can get this looked into.

Thanks

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Zubialde
Settling in
Message 17 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Last night all the channels on Virgin media, the screen is totally green

netflix and all other internet channels the tv works perfectly 

0 Kudos
biglkev
Joining in
Message 18 of 26
Flag for a moderator

A quick update. The issue we had here in Norwich was not related to signal levels etc, engineer very quickly established the old (2012) Samsung TiVo had a faulty tuner. Box replaced and all ok here now.

Have to say the engineer was really efficient and friendly. A credit to virgin media.

0 Kudos
DennisEstevens
Joining in
Message 19 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am also experiencing pixelation on various channels live and recorded.  I experience it on both TiVo boxes so assuming it’s not the boxes.  I live in GU1

0 Kudos
Duffnut
Tuning in
Message 20 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Same as above. 

Various channels i.e. Most of them. 

All the bloody time. 

Also in GU area GU14. 

0 Kudos