Re: Pixellation

Same  here, Gu14 again. Live and recorded on all channels

0 Kudos
Corrie-Jane
Joining in
Message 22 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Having bad issues with pixelation. I live in west Byfleet in Surrey. 

0 Kudos
Stebur76
Joining in
Message 23 of 36
Flag for a moderator

101 BBC pixellating badly, more so in evenings. Has been for approximately 2 weeks. 

We live in Area 20.

0 Kudos
Vasquez2
Tuning in
Message 24 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Same here in GU10, started about a week ago, reset the box and it seemed to help, it certainly calmed it down but still happening.
0 Kudos
Duffnut
Tuning in
Message 25 of 36
Flag for a moderator

You would hope Virgin read this board and try to do something about it. There is no point in us all ringing up for the robot on the other end to run through the reset script. The problem is the signal they're putting into the network from the hub or headend, and no amount of resetting or tech visits will fix it, as we all have the same problem on different boxes and tvs. 

0 Kudos
Marcuk360
Joining in
Message 26 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Been having the same problem for a few months now, some nights worse than others across all tv channels.

tonight is so bad nothing is watchable. When I ring to talk to someone I’m just told there’s no fault and to reset the box

0 Kudos
anoyed
Tuning in
Message 27 of 36
Flag for a moderator

I’m getting the same problem at bottom of the screen but it’s intermittent 

AL2 area 

TiVo box

0 Kudos
taipan4fun
Settling in
Message 28 of 36
Flag for a moderator

We have been having same problem for a few weeks now. Seems to start around 7pm, all fine before that. it is on most channels as well.

We are in the Dover area of Kent.

Tivo box not V6

0 Kudos
Shanny1
Joining in
Message 29 of 36
Flag for a moderator

4 to 5 weeks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ZakStarchild
Joining in
Message 30 of 36
Flag for a moderator

I posted 3 months ago, no-one from Virgin responded, but surprise surprise the Pixellation stopped, however, in the last few weeks it's been back, turning off seems to do nothing, last night I left the box switched off at the back for about an hour and half when Borderlands 3 came online and I wanted to get the game up and running, but today the pixellation was back, so that worked well, I'm also experiencing loss of all channels, the screen just goes black whilst the Tivo thinks about it, which made my series link recordings unwatchable, fast forwarding that isn't and On Demand that manages to shut down the whole system.....and they just put the price up, I love my Tivo when it works, but that's starting to be few and far times these days, can you just get it sorted Virgin, or at the very least tell us wth is going on.

BTW I only have TV, broadband wasn't invented when I got the forerunner of this via United Artists and I've never changed.

Hugh, still in Edinburgh

0 Kudos