Menu
malkie24
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pixellated Recordings

I am experiencing pixellation while viewing programmes recorded on my TIVO box, live TV works fine.  The box is nearly 6 years old- does it need replacing?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Valerie_T
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixellated Recordings

Hi Malkie24,

Thanks for using the Community in raising your TV pixellation issue.

Has there been any improvement with your viewing experience since your post? Hav eyou tried rebooting the box? If there is no change still, we'd like to help out by doing further box diagnosis. We can do this via online chat.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Valerie_T

0 Kudos
malkie24
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,I'll try rebooting. I assume that is what the Help section calls Resetting?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Ann_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello there Malkie24,

Thanks for getting back and yes, it is also called resetting the box. Keep us posted for any progress on your TV pixellation issue.

Cheers,

Ann_E

0 Kudos
malkie24
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Rebooting Tivo has made no difference, in fact we experienced pixellation whilst watching "live" TV on ITV4 yesterday.

Programmes recorded on the Tivo both prior to and after rebooting suffer from episodes of pixellation.

Where do i go from here?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Victoria_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Malkie24,

Thanks for posting back on our Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't watch you favorite shows due to pixellation. Since you've already rebooted the TV box and still no difference we might need to do further troubleshooting here.

Are you available today for a chat with our team? We need to run some test that requires account specific information, we can do this via online chat. Just click the link and our team will take it from there.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Victoria_M

0 Kudos