Menu
SuziRe
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on Terrestrial TV Channels 1-4

Hi there 

I have an issue on both boxes where I can't watch due to pixelation and fuzzy screen.    There are a  lot of posts about this in recent months but no answers,  can anyone help.   I have tried the turn it off and on again and have a week wait for an engineer to come out.  

Thanks 

Sue

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on Terrestrial TV Channels 1-4

If you've got an an engineer appointment booked, then you've done all you can and it's now upto VM to investigate and resolve it. You can try calling in to CS or logging into your online account, and checking for any cancelled appointments in order to bring your booking forward.

0 Kudos
mumblesh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This just started happening, again, for me... Seems to be a regular occurance. Why would you have to pop round and tweak my equipment once every few months to fix it? 

Pretty sure it's their end.

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@mumblesh wrote:

This just started happening, again, for me... Seems to be a regular occurance. Why would you have to pop round and tweak my equipment once every few months to fix it? 

Pretty sure it's their end.

It's possible that faulty kit somewhere else in your local area is causing a problem, or other customer's connections have been moved around the cabinet.

Either way, report the fault and get VM to work out what's causing it!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mumblesh,

Thanks for posting. My apologies for this. 

Can you check the cables are all tight and secure for me. Also is the TV box well ventilated? Also what setting is the TV broadcasting at? To check this please do the following;

Home, Help and Settings, Settings, Video output. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos