Menu
IdleNeil
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation on HD Channels

Hi

Having no end of issues with certain HD channels, usually beyond the 150 range. Pixelating and un-watchable. This has been happening for a couple of days now and done the usual of turning off and on again, not able to call help centre at moment.

Neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation on HD Channels

Hello IdleNeil

Thanks for the post. 

Sorry to hear about pixelation on your HD Channels 

Have you been able to get this resolved now?

If possible can you do a forced connection by going to Home > Help and Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Network Now.

Let us know how you get on 

Regards 

Gareth_L Forums Team 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m happy to be wrong and have it explained to me but I don’t see how performing a network connection can possibly resolve pixelation.

TiVo and V6, after all, routinely do a network connection 4 times a day (without resolving the pixelation in this case).

The more likely cause is poor signal levels and/or hard disk issues.

0 Kudos
IdleNeil
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this advice. I have just followed your instructions and will monitor any results.

I have been speaking to a couple of neighbours who are also experiencing the same issues with random channels. Maybe it is a signal issue as Ernie suggests?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi IdleNeil

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

Using your Community details I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're still experiencing issues after you've tried the suggestion above? 

I'll send you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos