Menu
TSuth
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated picture on Eurosport HD

I am unable to watch Eurosport HD on one of my V6 boxes picuture is severely pixelated. All other HD channels are fine just Eurosport and just in the one box other box in another room ok.

I have reset the box reloaded any missing channels. Checked all the cables but still no HD on this channel. Can anyone help with this issue?

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated picture on Eurosport HD

According to DBR, Eurosport 1HD shares with Discovery HD, BBC Scotland HD, Lifetime HD, Crime&Investigation HD & History HD, so logic would dictate if it's a signal issue these channels should also be affected.

But the advice would be the same regardless - check the service status (https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status) for known issues, and if nothing's showing, call Virgin and report the fault. Best to assume they don't know about the fault and therefore can't be fixing it.

Forum team should pick this thread up in a few days, but phone CS can look it while you're speaking to them.

0 Kudos
TSuth
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey thank you will make that call. I did try calling yesterday but was on hold for 10mins so gave up. 

I will also check the channels you mentioned. It is strange though that it is only on one of the boxes. The others work fine 🧐

0 Kudos
TSuth
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

After a visit from an engineer new cabling is being fitted so hopefully all will be good 👍🏻

0 Kudos
TSuth
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nightmare. !!!

Thought this was sorted. Engineers came dug up my garden laid the same cable as already there not the upgraded cable RG11. Moved it to another box further away which meant that the engineer connecting it couldn’t find cable. He connected the new cable saying this might work as it was new cable and still no HD channels as before.

Tried to phone can’t get through without holding for over 10mins. Sent a complaint in online no reply!! 

Very poor service virgin media !!!

to think I pay for this service. Think its time to change after over 10years very sad.

0 Kudos
TSuth
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nightmare. !!!

Thought this was sorted. Engineers came dug up my garden laid the same cable as already there not the upgraded cable RG11. Moved it to another box further away which meant that the engineer connecting it couldn’t find cable. He connected the new cable saying this might work as it was new cable and still no HD channels as before.

Tried to phone can’t get through without holding for over 10mins. Sent a complaint in online no reply!! 

Very poor service virgin media !!!

to think I pay for this service. Think its time to change after over 10years very sad.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi TSuth,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this.

I will private message you so we can look into this further.

^Martin

0 Kudos