Menu
Jason_12
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pilellation on TV and internet dropping out

I have been a Virgin customer for 20 years.  During that time the service provided has been excellent.  Over the last month the service has been abysmal.  Pixelation on all TV channels and constant internet drop outs on Broadband.  I have replaced an HDMI cable, a splitter and you have provided me with a new modem.  None of these changes have made a difference.  I have no desire to phone your customer support again.  It is pathetic.  Can someone on this forum attempt to resolve my problems or alternatively arrange for the cancellation of my services?  I see no point in paying a hefty sum each month for a product which is next to useless.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pilellation on TV and internet dropping out

Hi Jason_12,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

I am sorry to hear of the TV issues you've had; I can fully appreciate the annoyance this would cause.

I've ran a check and can see no issues. Is everything now fixed? If not, please let me know and I can assist you further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Jason_12
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No the problems are not resolved.  Pixelated television and internet dropping out this eveing.  Occasional message on Tv to say problem with signal, phone 150 etc. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Jason_12

I am sorry to hear the situation has not improved.  I really want to help you resolve this issue.  In order to do this i am going to send you a private message in a few moments as we need to gain specific information from you so we can book a technician to attend your property.

Please keep a look out for the message.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Jason_12
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I phoned support and arranged a technician to come out Friday past.  Since then it appears the problems have been resolved.  Technician did some repairs to connection outside the house which appears to have been the problem.  Friday and Saturday internet and tv have now been working fine.

0 Kudos